Alumni Resume Book
Tristan Xavier Nadal
85 4th Ave #3FF
New York, NY 10003
UNIVERSITY OF PENNSYLVANIA
Philadelphia, PA · 09/2004-05/2008
Bachelor of Arts; Urban Studies
- Minor: Urban Real Estate & Development
- Wharton Real Estate Club.
- Pi Gamma Mu International Honors Society in Social Sciences.
- Theos Fraternity, Charity event coordinator.
- ACELA Latin American Cultural Society.
PRUDENTIAL REAL ESTATE INVESTORS
Parsippany, NJ · 06/2008-Present
- Complete underwriting, feasibility analysis, diligence, and execution of complex development, land programming, and recapitalization investment strategies.
- Underwrite, negotiate, and perform due diligence for acquisitions/dispositions, partnership restructurings, leases, and financings.
- Assisted in the creation of the firms new joint venture development platform and modeling template.
- Have closed ten development deals worth over $625 million in the past eight months.
- Manage development process on various asset types from site evaluation through diligence, design, entitlement, document negotiation and closing, construction, and initial lease up.
- Extensive valuation experience through cash flow modeling in Microsoft Excel and Argus.
- Managed an extensive portfolio of investments worth over $1.3 billion across a wide range of property types, asset classes, and domestic markets.
- Actively develop relationships in the investment, finance, brokerage, and development communities.
- Portfolio Associate
- Acted as assistant to the portfolio manager on a $200+ million diversified separate account and collaborate on the planning and implementation of the accounts investment strategy.
- Underwrote and diligenced all potential investments and transactions within the account.
New York, NY · 05/2007-08/2007
- Completed extensive underwriting, financial analysis, and due diligence for prospective investments and dispositions.
- Prepared marketing materials for offering memorandums and presentations.
CB RICHARD ELLIS MELODY
Philadelphia, PA · 01/2007-05/2007
Capital Markets Intern
- Prepared presentation and marketing materials for commercial mortgage deals.
- Executed industry and market research to create reports and databases.
- Collaborated with deal team to underwrite deals and interacted with clients.
RICHMAN GROUP DEVELPMENT CORP
Greenwich, CT · 05/2006-08/2006
- Performed detailed market studies for prospective developments.
- Created marketing material, designed property promotions, and helped design website.
- Researched and analyzed trends in low-income tax credit housing legislation.
Club Membership: Undergrad
- Asset Management
Software: Proficient in use of Microsoft Office, Windows OS, Argus, Dyna, Resolve, and MRI. Strong analytical, logic, interpersonal, and writing skills. Extensive knowledge of various asset types including retail, multifamily, office, self-storage, and land. Conversationally fluent in Spanish. Member of Young Real Estate Professionals of New York. Interests include traveling, skiing, soccer, entrepreneurship, and poker.