Become a Member
We invite you to join the Zell/Lurie Real Estate Center at Wharton as a Sustaining Member, and to consider becoming a Research Sponsor.
As a Sustaining Member of the Center:
- Attend our Fall and Spring Members' Meetings at no cost. Our Fall meeting is for members only. These meetings provide a wonderful opportunity to meet with important colleagues and to discuss the key issues facing the industry.
- Enjoy proprietary access to the Student Resume Book for hiring needs.
- Take part in various programs we conduct, such as the Career Mentor Program.
- Have immediate access to research papers published in our Working Paper series.
As a Research Sponsor:
- Meet with other Research Sponsors at least twice a year, at various venues, and receive updates on research initiatives for comment and discussion. Research Sponsors ensure that our dynamic research agenda encompasses topics of particular interest to those on the profession's front line. Learn more about our research.
- Serve as a Ballard Executive Visitor.
- Perhaps serve on our Executive Committee, whose members are selected from among Research Sponsors.
- Attend additional small-group meetings and fine dining with distinguished thinkers, which have included Mayor Bloomberg, Richard Holbrooke, Jeremy Siegel, Jamie Dimon, Fahreed Zakaria, and David Gergen.
The Sustaining Membership contribution of $5,000 is tax-deductible
- Include up to three others from your firm for an additional $250 each.
- Invite three guests to our annual meetings at no additional charge.
Research Sponsors contribute an additional $10,000 a year, also tax-deductible
- Include up to five associate members for $250 each.
- Receive added consideration in bringing guests to our annual meetings.
- Participate in additional programs.
Become a Member
- Use our secure enrollment form to become a member online.
- To request a membership packet, call Janice Leberman at 215.898.3824 or email her.